Saturday 22 October 2011

Registration Certificates are now available

Computers and photo/picture editing are not my strong point but we now have smart certificates available to the owners of all registered horses. Full credit for the template used to create the certificates goes to the girls at Equus-sims.com, who are much better at these things than I will ever be!

Here is a picture of Curragh King's certificate:

If you are interested in booking a breeding or registering a horse with us, please email kat.curragh@gmail.com.

Equus-Sims is a fantastic site, which inspired me to create this stud and registry. They have their own Arabian and Hanoverian studs and registries at the Lawrence Equestrian Centre, as well as hosting competitions and TS3:Pets resources. If you haven't visited them yet I strongly recommend that you do!

Legal Disclaimer: I do not own or claim to own the Irish Sport Horse logo featured on my certificates! These certificates are not a legal document and are for role-playing purposes only. Curragh Stud and the registry are not real and are not affiliated with the real Irish Sport Horse Studbook or Horse Sport Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment